Home for Midland K-12
The Principal Page
June 3, 2009
- The incredible support for our school that is consistently shown by our students, families, and the community.
- The parents that constantly remind me that they are praying for our school and our staff.
- The staff that view education as growing the total child not just academically, socially, and physically but also growing their heart for Jesus and His Kingdom.
- The students who consistently strive to do their best academically.
- The students who are willing to lead out in spiritual and social activities.
- Alumni that return to Midland each Alumni Weekend to share their stories of success.
Even though this last school year is barely over, we are already making plans for an “amazing” school year for 2009-2010. Throughout the summer we will be sending you Midland Update letters so you can stay informed of some of the exciting changes for the upcoming school year.
We will once again be offering a $50.00 discount toward registration fees for students registering before July 1. You can print the registration forms on line at the Midland website. Fill them out and bring them to the school when you register.
At the bottom of this page you will see our Second Semester Honor Roll. We are very proud of the achievements of these students. I have also listed the students who earned the Discretionary Day. This special reward goes to students who maintained a GPA of 3.90 or above and received an "A" attendance grade for three quarters. Those students were rewarded with a day off from school and lunch on the Plaza with Mrs. Hoffman. We are always proud of all of our students who have contributed so much to making this past school year a successful one for Midland.
Our office hours for the summer will be 8:00am - 1:00pm Monday- Thursday and we will be closed on Friday. We hope you have a restful and blessed summer. Come see us! Mrs. Fairchild thinks it gets mighty lonely around here without “the kids”.
|Discretionary Day Honor Students|
|2nd Semester Honor Roll|
3.90 – 4.00
3.70 – 3.89
3.50 – 3.69
3.00 – 3.49