Home for Midland K-12
Home & School
Sing, juggle, play an instrument, do silly human tricks, tell jokes, know a funny skit, do gymnastics, have a clever pet trick, tell poems, do you have some other God given talent?
Well then, Get Your Act Together!
It's time for our annual talent show on January 30, 2016, so fill out the form below by our rehearsal date of Friday, January 24. You can print it off and turn it in to the school office, click send to email a copy, or pick up a blank form in the school office.
Please Note: The official guidelines for the talent show are as follows:
- Registration begins on January 14 at 8:00am. Two ways to register.
- a. Turn form in to Mrs. Fairchild.
- b. EmailChristina Svoboda
- MAA Students/Staff have priority registration status. No non-MAA acts permitted unless we fail to fill our acts from MAA students/Staff.
- Only one act per person is allowed unless an exception is made by the Home and School Committee.
- FOUR LIMITED ACT CATAGORIES: Vocal, Instrumental, Misc Acts, Comedy
- ALL Acts must be approved by the Home and School Committee before rehearsal on January 24.
- Keep Act time to 3:00 minutes or less. (Home and School reserves the right to withdraw an act that does not fit this time frame or make an exception if necessary. )
- Acts will be registered on a first-come-first-served basis. Act registrations will be stamped by whatever time they arrive in the office or email. Registration closes once a specific Act category is full.
- Rehearsal will be January 24 from 12:30-2:30pm. Please plan on attending.
- Judges will judge but winners will be voted for by the audience.