Home for Midland K-12
Grades 5 & 6
Handbook - 5th & 6th
Classroom expectations are simple and direct. Every student who enters the classroom is expected to:
- Respect school and personal property.
- Exhibit obedience to God, school policies, and the teacher.
- Show courteousness to others by being verbally and physically considerate.
- Display kindness by putting others first.
- Do your best.
- Use your time wisely and stay on task.
- Be prepared for learning with the proper attitude and materials.
Failure to meet these expectations may result in disciplinary action as discussed in the Classroom Management Plan.