Home for Midland K-12
Bill Robertson Baseball field on Midland's campus is currently undergoing major renovation, and all changes are expected to be ready by the spring of 2011. The reconstructed field will also contain sufficient room for a soccer field.
The following updates are planned:
- Add fill to the outfield, extending the fences by 30 feet (complete)
- Build a new backstop, back 10 additional feet
- Construct eight-foot wooden fences in the outfield (in progress)
- Add retro scoreboard as part of the left-field fence
- Rebuild infield grass, basepaths, and pitching mound (in progress)
- Build new brick dugouts (in progress)
- Restroom facilities
For pictures of the construction, check out the photo gallery below...