Home for Midland K-12
Mr. Karr was born and raised in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. He graduated from Plymouth Regional High School in 2000 and then from Andrews University in 2005. He was a student missionary in Japan for one year in 2001-02 and then for a summer in Taiwan in 2004.
He returned to Taiwan and lived there for two and a half years until he married Chin-Ping Tsai on July 6, 2008. Since then, he has lived in Rochester, NY, Plymouth, NH (where he got his M.Ed.), Lincoln City, OR, and High Point, NC.
You'd be surprised to know that...
Mr. Karr is not, in fact, a secret agent.
Mr. Karr is married to Chin-Ping (Vicky) Tsai. They have two children: Alastair Pin-Muo Karr, age 5, and Josephine Pin-Xi Karr, age 3.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Arts - History
Master of Education - Heritage Studies--Social Studies Education
Plymouth State University
- Hayato SDA Language School: Hayato-cho, Japan.
- Adventist College Preparatory Center: Taipei, Taiwan
- Taipei Adventist American School: Taipei, Taiwan
- Bay Knoll SDA School: Rochester, New York
- Waterville Valley Academy: Waterville Valley, New Hampshire
- Lincoln City SDA School: Lincoln City, Oregon
- Tri-City Christian Academy: High Point, North Carolina
NONE: just a lot of Amazon.com gift cards!