Home for Midland K-12
Dan Kittle was born in Parkersburg, West Virginia and raised in the United States. By the time he was in the 8th Grade he had moved 22 times. He is married to Vonda and his favorite activities include reading, writing and performing poetry, photography, and traveling.
You'd be surprised to know that...
Mr. Kittle has been to the DMZ in South Korea, the pyramid of the Sun and Moon in Mexico, Machu Picchu in Peru, and the Taj Mahal in India.
Mrs. Kittle owns and operates her own business, Vonda’s Audiological Service, in Clovis, CA and they have a daughter Whitney who is happily married.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Religion - Religion
Southern Adventist University
Master of Divinity
- Youth Director, Central California Conference - 1995-2003
- Principal, Fresno Adventist Academy - 2003-2011
- Executive Director, The Good Neighbor Center, Inc. - 2011-1012
- Operations Manager, Fresno Pacific University - 2012
- Principal, Mount Vernon Academy - 2012-2015
- Pastor, eChurch 7 - 2012-2016
- Midland Adventist Academy (2016-present)
Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don’t take yourself too seriously -- take God seriously. Micah 6:8 Message