You got questions? We've got answers!
School Day Hours:
M - TH 8:10am - 3:20pm
F 8:10am - 1:30pm
What time may I drop my student off in the morning?
- A teach is on duty starting at 7:30am each school day.
What time do I need to pick up my student in the afternoon?
- A teacher is on duty M – TH until 3:40pm and on Friday until 1:50pm. (students should be picked up promptly)
What do I do if my child is sick and can’t come to school?
- When your child is sick and will not be attending school, please notify the office before 9:00am.
What happens if my child becomes sick while they are at school?
- If a student becomes sick at school, a parent will be notified and the student should be picked up.
What if my students needs to take medication during school hours?
- If a student needs medication during school hours, medicine and instructions should be left with Mrs. Fairchild in the office.
Is there a lunch program?
Hot lunch is available each day. Lunch cards may be purchased in the office with cash or check. These cards are kept in the office and marked when used.
How do we know if school is cancelled due to inclement weather?
- In case of inclement weather, you will be notified of school closing via RenWeb Parent Alert. If parents deem conditions unsafe for travel, and If the school district where you live is closed, your child’s absence will be excused.
Is there an after school care program?